Chill! Reduce your central state of alarm
Reduce your central state of alarm by
- understanding how your back works, and how pain works
- doing things you enjoy
- being physically active – great for endorphins
- reducing fear, anxiety and stress through mindful meditation
- avoiding multiple explanations of your problem
- get back to doing the things you want to do – gradually
- stop smoking
So, attack this problem from both ends… relievers and preventers can be used to achieve a reduction in nociception and in your central alarm state.
Click here for Lesson 17 in the online course for lower back pain and sciatica.
Click here for Lesson 19 in the online course for lower back pain and sciatica.